PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT
Source of Technology
NITTOKU ENGINEERING (SUZHOU) CO., LTD., relying on robust technical supports from NITTOKU, always adheres to the concept of “local resources serving for the local market”, deeply cultivates the Chinese market, continuously accelerates local production and local research and development, and provides customers with high-quality products and close services.
GO FOR INNOVATION
Technology & Examples
Focusing on the core technologies of winding, NITTOKU can provide customers with customized automation solutions from feeding and assembly to welding, testing and final assembly.
NITTOKU focuses on the core technologies of winding. According to the structure and different production processes of coils and motor products, it is recommended to use suitable spindle winding machines or flyer winding machines, as well as front and rear automation equipment.
NITTOKU ENGINEERING (SUZHOU) CO., LTD., established in 2002, is the largest subsidiary of NITTOKU Co., Ltd. in China, and a company specializing in manufacturing of coil winding machines and peripheral machines. The Company has excellent technical personnel and high-quality work teams, and can provide customers with customized technical solutions; specially customized automatic production lines; considerate and perfect after-sales services.
In order to enrich employees’ spare time, meet their growing spiritual and cultural needs, establish correct labor values and establish a harmonious working environment, the Company regularly holds member trips, annual meetings, dinners and other team construction activities; at the same time, the news information is updated regularly, so that employees can make progress together with the Company at a firmer pace on the basis of keeping abreast of the latest developments of the Company.
NITTOKU Suzhou has established a perfect working system, which can develop the potential of all the employees. The Company will make an annual training schedule for new employees and all employees every year, and hold regular training meetings. While pursuing excellent quality, we can also help all employees become better! We look forward to your joining and creating a bright future together!
Mechanical Design Engineer
- College degree or above in mechanical design, with more than 3 years of working experience.
- With the knowledge of part quotation.
- Familiar with the basic process of processing, technology, assembly and debugging, and capable of force analysis and material selection.
- Able to skillfully use AutoCAD, SolidWorks and other commonly used mechanical design, EXCEL and other commonly used office software.
- To design non-standard automatic mechanical equipment.
- Development and design of new equipment.
- Selection of purchased products in institutions.
(e.g. motor power, cylinder diameter, lead screw diameter, slide rail, sensor application)
Electrical Design Hardware Engineer
- At least 3 years of experience in non-standard electrical hardware design, college degree or above.
- Independently complete the hardware design of new equipment.
- Skillfully use CAD and prepare circuit diagrams.
- Able to independently select electrical components.
- Knowledge of Japanese is preferred.
- Prepare circuit diagram.
- Draw electrical related sheet metal drawings.
- Select electrical components.
- Prepare User Manual.
- Assist the electrical responsible personnel to complete equipment debugging.
- With 3 years of automation equipment sales experience, like business sales.
- Able to accept business trips, fluent in Japanese communication, and barrier-free communication by email.
- Strong market development and business promotion ability.
- Contact with customers, understand their needs and provide them with corresponding products and solutions.
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers, grasp market trends and market trends, and detect new needs of customers.
- New customer development.
- Quotation of corresponding product.
- Induction training
- Pre-employment training
Comprehensively understand the enterprise environment and culture, and abide by the rules and regulations and codes of conduct of the company.
- Machining training
- Assembly training
- Mechanical design training
- Electrical design training
Improve and enhance employees’ knowledge, skills, working methods, working attitudes and work values. Enhance employees’ sense of responsibility and belonging, so as to exert their potential abilities and realize the dual development of departments and individuals.
- Introduction of laws and regulations related to safety and environmental protection
- Business etiquette training
Fully understand the knowledge of relevant laws and regulations and the importance of safety and environmental protection, reduce the occurrence of accidents and improve the awareness of environmental protection, improve the overall quality of employees, and establish a good image of modern enterprises.
Excellent employees selected by the department
- Overseas study
Constantly improve employees’ self-learning awareness, and regularly send outstanding employees to the headquarters to learn advanced technology and experience under the perfect ascending channel and assessment mechanism, so as to enhance their personal abilities and grow together with the company.
The products of NITTOKU Suzhou are mainly oriented at Suzhou market and shipped all over the world. In order to improve customer satisfaction and trust in products, we have established 8 corresponding bases in China, with a total of 32 after-sales service personnel. In order to be able to quickly respond to the needs of customers around the world, we are establishing a close relationship mechanism with the local area. If you have any questions, please contact us. The customer service center will serve you wholeheartedly.
Product failure and maintenance consultation
This is the consultation window for accepting product failure, repair and service guide.
Business hours Monday~Friday (8:20 to 17:15) (except holidays)
List of discontinued products and after-sales services
Repair and maintenance tools
Introduce you to the tools that are helpful for the maintenance of the purchased equipment.
Answer customers’ frequently asked questions in the form of Q&A.